Feature requests

This platform is no longer active.

Please consult our new feature request page in our documentation.

Uservoice will be totaly disabled on November 20th.

Thank your for your understanding.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. improve placement of Form Publisher columns in destination Sheet

In the Google Spreadsheet which collects responses to our Google Form, the data collection spreasheet is not the first tab, as we have added a pivot table which summarizes the spreadsheet data in the first tab. Form Publisher incorrectly added its [Form Publisher], Increment, [Form Publisher] Doc URL and [Form Publisher] PDF URL columns to the first spreadsheet rather than the one which contains the actual form data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Find not used markers

It would be useful to know which markers are not being used, if I add a question and I forget to insert the marker right away.
    Also instead of having to create the marker it would be cool to have a function that creates the marker or a list of the marker that are present and I can use

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple choice responses: - selected response should be mapped to a defined cell (with the mark 'X', for example) in the linked spreadsheet

Scenario :
    Multiple choice question has 3 responses - 1 / 2 / 3
    If the user selects radio button 2, the response can be mapped to a particular cell on the spreadsheet with a mark 'X' (for example). It would be even more helpful of we could choose the type of marker we want to have posted on the spreadsheet.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow for more than 25 markers in a form

I have created a form and your Form Publisher only allows me to use markers for the first 25 forms. Do I have to create the remainder manually? Do I have to buy a Premiere account to unlock that feature? Not sure why it doesn't go beyond 25 markers.The product looks really good but seems to be made for shorter forms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Form Publisher generates forms from time to time

Form Publisher generates forms from time to time. And sometimes not. Why so?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Send from specified name

I would love if the email (that sends the pdf) could be sent from a specified name. I am using Google Forms and FormPublisher for our church, but every email comes from me because I created the form. I'd like it to come from a pseudonym like "1st Church", ect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. email answer as a text-mail instead the pdf-attachment

I need to copy the text of every answer and I don't like to open every pdf attachment first. It would be very usefull to get the notification just as a text email

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple form output to one generated Doc or Sheet

The ability to have the data from one form generated by multiple users compiled into one Doc or Sheet. For example: User A completes Form 1 and the information is sent to Sheet X. User B completes Form 1 and the information is also sent to Sheet X, information would just be in a different row or column; so on and so forth.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Anonymous Sender

It would be nice if the pdf can be emailed from a 'donotreply@gmail.com' kind of email address instead of the person who set up the form.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm not sure if this is the right forum. I've already submitted a trouble ticket and sent an email to FP. About a week ago, the URLs for FP

I'm not sure if this is the right forum. I've already submitted a trouble ticket and sent an email to FP. About a week ago, the URLs for FP docs stopped getting populated to my intake spreadsheet. Yesterday, the input fields from our intake form stopped getting posted to the FP doc. I tried resetting everything, but no luck. The system now generates a new Doc without any information and with no URL to the doc in the spreadsheet. Please help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Publish the document name to the spreadsheet

It's great that you can check a box and have a link to the newly published document populate a cell on the spreadsheet. It would be even better if the Document name with increment number had a column as well. We track the documents produced based on their unique number but this data doesn't populate in the sheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an additional attachment-

I like that it can generate a PDF and i would like to send that, plus another PDF to each participant who submits a response..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. selecting the file format/type in email, ability to choose certain data to be sent, more markers support, generating special code

These are the missing pieces that are shying us away from FormPublisher:

1. Ability to choose what file format to save in Google Drive (pdf or google doc) and choose what file format to share through the email link, either pdf or google doc.

2. Ability to create and share multiple Google doc or pdf containing different information for different recipients. Very useful when sending notifications while not divulging confidential information to some users.

3. Very limited markers when creating the email template. We want our customers to feel special when we use their names when we notify them, and…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When passing multiple items to the document from a "check all that apply" answer, there should be some way to format or separate the items.

Let's say you wanted to list topping options for pizza. The user can check everything they might want on their pizza. Presently I see the options all strung together (Mushrooms Onions Peppers) and I would like to be able to add line breaks between each option.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New Google forms add-on

is there any way you can be implemented into the new Google Forms? I don't see the ability to use your add-on when transitioning into the new google forms.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. template formatting

It would be nice to have the automatic created template with at least basic formatting, such as:
    - title of the form (Title)
    - description of the form (subtle)
    - header title (heading 1)
    - page break title (heading 2)
    - markers (bold)
    - answers depending on the item type:
    --> text and numbers (on the same line)
    --> paragraph (on a new line)
    --> multiple choise and checkboxes (as a list under the item title as heading)
    --> etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can we format the questions and answers differently? It would make it easier to read.

Can we format the questions and answers differently? It would make it easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Publish as Draft

Some forms I am building are very complex and it would be great to be able to Publish (Draft) allowing me to save what I have filled in so far and then come back to complete my form at a later time. My forms could have up to 7 different pages of inputs broken out by document section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Open The PDF created in a new window after creation for print. Inmediatly after The

I need that after sending the form, i can see The pdf generated inmediatly because i need to print. Mayor in a new window.

I can't wait to receive by email. And The user can't access The drive where is the file.

If somebody have a way, help me please

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base