Feature requests

This platform is no longer active.

Please consult our new feature request page in our documentation.

Uservoice will be totaly disabled on November 20th.

Thank your for your understanding.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. PDF and Doc links not inserted in the response spreadsheet

We were thinking of buying a paying plan but actually when we answer to our form, a google doc and a pdf are well generated in my drive folder but there is no link to these documents in the response spreadsheet... No [Form Publisher] columns and links ... It's a bit desapointing as we were about to buy the illimited plan ... thank you for your answer

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Awesome!

Awesome! This kind of Add-on is something that I have been searching for some time now. We have 2-3 different forms that our students fill out when they start their studies. And we also use Scale, Choose from list and Multiple choice. Is Form Publisher going support these kind of questions in the near future

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a single document from all form answers

I would like to generate a single Doc from the all the answers to a form. I am using the form to collect updates from committee chairs from an organization I work with. Rather than have 10 documents with the update from each committee, I would like to have 1 documents that includes all 10 updates. Is this possible?

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AppSheet

AppSheet. Take a look at it. One problem I see is that when you "Save" a form in AppSheet it will not trigger FormPublisher. It required (I'm assuming your triggers are set up this way) a "Submit" button rather than a "Save" button. The form doesn't publish.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can send different custom e-mails for those who receive the PDF copy and to those recipients who you invite to comment

Those who receive the PDF copy will get a different message than those whom you invite to make a comment. Right now, both those who receive the PDF copy and those who you invite as commentators receive the same message in two separate e-mails. That's two e-mails with the same message but two different purposes; one to provide PDF copy and another to invite to comment. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Generate document including only filled pages

Instead of generating a whole document that includes all pages (includin unwansered questions), generate a document that excludes questions of unfilled pages. This is exceptionally important when working with forms that directs you to a specific page upon one given answer.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give us the option to trigger further scripts inside the form

It would be nice if we had the ability to say "After the document is created, now we want you to run this script"

Right now, I have "further actions" that need to be taken on a spreadsheet after it's created, but I'm having trouble determining how to trigger that.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix time (duration)

Doesn't transfer the duration correctly, no matter what format I make the receiving cell.
    I have tried plain text, date/time, time, duration.
    If I'm doing something wrong, please inform me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clarify the security of the information

I am not comfortable with the security of this app in regards to the information it has access to. Before allowing it, Google says that you want to be able to "Share ongoing access to your account (as needed to run this service) with others on the web". I want to use this in a school, which will have highly sensitive information passed through this app, and need to be assured that it is not, and never will be, accessible to anyone outside of who I choose it to send emails to. Can you provide something more concrete in assurance?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A new tag for multiple choice

My form has a multiple choice but I don´t want the choice write on my PDF, I would like a circle or a check on it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get the data from the spreadsheet columns to allow for repeated 'titles' output.

Get the data from the spreadsheet so that the markers can correspond to the columns instead of the title. Since my form asks for information for several trainers and several course descriptions, many of the pages have repeat titles (or blank title info). The logic in place defaults all repeat titles to the last data entered for that 'title'. Ex: If page 1, 2, and 3 ask for name, the document lists Name#3 as the name for each instance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All form submits to same document (merge)

Instead of having one file per form submit created from the template, merge the new data to a new page in the very same document.
    Why? Because you'd like to print all of the data.

216 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option to update the generated document

After a form has been filled it's possible as a user to 'edit your response' at any time. Doing this updates the spreadsheet associated with it, but it generates a whole new document. For my purposes at least, this makes the add on unusable. It would be great to have the option to decide if I want to replace the existing document (essentially updating it).

403 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow FormPublisher to connect to data from pre-existing Google sheets responses

Allow FormPublisher to connect to data from pre-existing Google Sheets (Google Form responses), so that documents can be created from preexisting responses. Also, when the form is published, I noticed that the document does not populate with the name of the form and questions that the form asks. It only populates responses. Is there a way to change that?

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If/Then Formatting for Answers

If user chooses "No" for answer, highlight that answer in resulting document. For example, if person says "No" for Are You a US Citizen,, the resulting document highlights that answer in the auto-created document.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow report to be re-created / manual trigger of Form Publisher script for particular report

I recently discovered a problem with the output from Form Publisher. I modified my template and form to work around the issue, but now I can't refresh/recreate the reports created from the last few form submissions. It would be nice if there was an option to refresh an existing report or re-publish a report when errors are corrected.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove a section of the Google doc where the fields in it are all no response

Where logical branching takes place, an entire section of the Google doc may need removing where the content of the Google doc is descriptive. At the moment, the tag is removed, but can a section be dependent on there being data to reflect complex forms and branching?

304 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow me to share completed forms for review with others

I can't share completed forms for review with colleagues/administrators. This is frustrating!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Publish to more than one file

I would like to take the data that the form captures and publish to two different files, each serving a different purpose. One a Google spreadsheet and one a Google document.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base