I suggest you ...

selecting the file format/type in email, ability to choose certain data to be sent, more markers support, generating special code

These are the missing pieces that are shying us away from FormPublisher:

1. Ability to choose what file format to save in Google Drive (pdf or google doc) and choose what file format to share through the email link, either pdf or google doc.

2. Ability to create and share multiple Google doc or pdf containing different information for different recipients. Very useful when sending notifications while not divulging confidential information to some users.

3. Very limited markers when creating the email template. We want our customers to feel special when we use their names when we notify them, and use our employees' names when we notify them about the work that needs to be done.

4. If will be very useful if we could automate the whole process (both order and invoice) with the use of a special code generator that we could customize. Example Job Order # HW2016-1563

I know these will be very useful to those are are relying on automation. Please vote for these suggestions.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)