I suggest you ...

Send from another email address

When I have the filled out form automatically emailed to the person who filled out the form, the email is sent from my personal Gmail address. I would like this to be sent from another, better suited email adress, or at least make it so the reply to function sets the correct email adress. Or, have a ”noreply” function.

I’ve tried to add my other personal account to Gmail, but Form publisher does not send the email from that address.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Martin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kofi Agyare commented  · 

Agree - this would be massively helpful. Keen to sign up for the enterprise package here but this is a critical feature to have before I can do this!

• Cristobal Campos commented  · 

I need this. I'm made a google form and I want to send the pdf notification from another email from the company, not my personal company email wich included my picture.

Please, make it possible

• Andrew Robinson commented  · 

+1 to this, only for G Suite business accounts... it's hard to set up a Form Publisher Google Form, configure and test all the settings and then have to REDO all of it when you are forced to re-share / reassign ownership to a business team member that is going to be in charge of this Form.

We need a way to at least set a reply-to... thanks!

• Tin commented  · 

yes please

Feedback and Knowledge Base