I suggest you ...

Enable the publisher to generate multiple sheets dependent upon an option chosen in the form

I am a teacher, and I have created a google form to track the services that I give my students. I would love for form publisher to be able to generate a separate log for each student. My form is set up so that I choose "service provided to..." and pick the student as one of my questions. It would be great if the publisher could organize these services so that when I click on Billy, all of the responses for Billy go onto one sheet (or a tab within one mass sheet would work as well), but if I click on Sarah the response goes to a different sheet/tab that is exclusive to Sarah, and so on. This would enable me to have one spreadsheet at the end of the year for each student that I could then place into their file. With it set as it is in the moment, I will end up with one mass spreadsheet with the students all jumbled. Services will be documented just the same, but it will be very confusing to attempt to verify if there is every any questions or issues.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jordan Sparks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google