I suggest you ...

Form Publisher not constantly working

Is anyone having trouble with Form Publisher. It first was working perfectly and now it is very glitchy. Please help!

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Leon DyerLeon Dyer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FabianoFabiano commented  · 

I would like to know if there is a possibility of the "Date and time stamp" column appear in the form publisher document.

• Anonymous commented  · 

There are three markers that it will not add into my form and I can not figure out why

• LisaLisa commented  · 

Forms publisher giving error
        Error : Sorry, we weren't able to retrieve your template
        Please select a new one
        But won't allow me to choose a new one just hangs
        All new forms getting the error
        Data storage error

Tried resetting all settings, uninstalling and reinstalling add-on and still no joy
        Any ideas ?

• FabianoFabiano commented  · 

Hello,

I need to put the time column and date of the indication (the date and time the form was submitted) into tag in the document template used in my google form. But I do not know how to do that. can anybody help me?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Having issues when adding a marker in sharing options and notifications, I keep getting this error message... any idea how to fix this?

Please enter a valid email address or marker. Leave a blank if you don't want to use predefined email addresses.

• Donya RoseDonya Rose commented  · 

Working great for a few weeks, and now I can't do anything to get it working again. Reset forms, deleted and re-created, disabled and enabled the add-in. Nothing works. Can't count on this for business applications.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm having the same problem. Everything was great and all of the sudden it just stopped generating the documents from the forms. I don't understand what the problem is. I can't seem to get it the settings and form publisher now that Google forms has switch to it's new format. I purchased the $24 annual package today thinking that might solve the problem. It did not. Waste of money.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Some answers are currently missing and the google sheet seems to be canceled ???

Could you please advise?

Many thanks,

• Anonymous commented  · 

I unlinked it and then relinked it back to the same spreadsheet and it worked. It did not, however, fix all the ones it missed while it was not working. So anyone who submitted after the fix was fine.

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

I have been trying to set up an automated e-mail ordering system that will not only generate a summarized invoice for each respondent, but also tally orders in the designated response spreadsheet on a separate tab. When FP stopped working I tried everything to get it to work short of creating a new destination SS for responses. I did NOT want to that as I had set up dsum system with tons of Named Ranges and such.

What I finally tried was unlinking form to destination spreadsheet. I then relinked to the same spreadsheet. It automatically created a new tab of form responses and repopulated submitted forms as well (so the responses were not lost). All of a sudden, I started getting all of the regenerated forms I had tried over the past few days. I then redefined the group dsum criteria to the new spreadsheet tab and it works.

I believe, and this only speculation, that deleting (or perhaps manipulation of) any columns that were in the original Form Responses tab caused some sort of issue with the script.

It is worth a try? maybe...?

• KerriKerri commented  · 

I had 94 form submissions today, and none of them generated the document. When I go in to regenerate the documents, it will only do 1 despite the fact that multiple entries are selected. This is a huge problem for since these documents were to be automatically emailed to several parties and I now have to do everything manually. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on, reset it, and have now tried on my home computer rather than my office computer. Additionally, our office just upgraded to the premium version because we've been using it so much and needed the unlimited quota. Help!

• Nicole GarciaNicole Garcia commented  · 

When submitting form on Google Drive it submits the form correctly and adds it to my spreadsheet of results. However the Google Form Publisher does not generate a doc and no longer adds the link to the doc onto my results spreadsheet anymore!

• Joey SmithJoey Smith commented  · 

Submitted a form and it input all the data on the spreadsheet but didn't export to PDF.

• DawnDawn commented  · 

I getting this message in mail when submitting a form:

Your file has not been created.

Find below the error message:
        Address unavailable:

When I click on the click on the link that starts with "form-publisher.firebaseio.com"

I get a blank page with this message
        "America/New_York"

• JeffJeff commented  · 

@Jarkko Myllari Im finding the same thing. Everything is still working but I need to update the email notifier and I cant find the add-on. But it says installed...

• Jarkko MylläriJarkko Mylläri commented  · 

FP went missing altogether today... Shows as being installed here, but I (nor my team) can't find it in sheets add-ons menu, or from get add-ons...

Based on the comments, something is not right. Any info from the developer?

• MartinMartin commented  · 

If you want to send an e-mail, use the FormMule add-on for Sheets.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Very disappointed. Do I have to get the upgrade to get it to work? I am not inclined to spend money on this if I can't even get it to publish one document.

• DanDan commented  · 

My Form Publisher is also not sending emails!!! whats going on??? just started relying on this product doesn't give me much confidence!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base