I suggest you ...

Use multiple templates with one form

I would love to be able to filter the information from the form into multiple templates. It would be super helpful to be able to collect all the information I need in one form, but share it with different people using different templates all linked to the same form.

435 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This is the one thing that is missed in Form Publisher. Please make it possible!!!!

• Ben BenninkBen Bennink commented  · 

Almost two years now since it was suggested, 18 months since marked "planned."

This would be the single most useful possible update for me. One form that would allow me to fill out my client data sheets, contracts, waivers, and third party contact sheets, only having to take the information down once? That would save me at least an hour of work per client.

PLEASE follow through with making this a thing. Just - multiple template destinations that can each be marked up with as many or few markers as necessary (as an incentive... Ultradox can do it...)

• BrandonBrandon commented  · 

Any updates on this?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Idea Posted · January 28, 2015
        planned · May 01, 2015

I was wondering if there was an update or how, apart from checking back here regularly that we find out when we can get to use this?

• AndreaAndrea commented  · 

Nice to have!

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Is this option available?

• Syndi SillsSyndi Sills commented  · 

Multiple templates definitely. Love this add-in. Works great for my non profit. Would be great if it could also save PDF to different Google doc folder location depending on answer to multiple choice questions.

• Karl DieterKarl Dieter commented  · 

Perhaps I'm missing something, may me start with allowing users to switch templates, clear certain settings, etc. i.e. user decides to switch from generating a Google Doc or pdf (for the non Google users).

• Anonymous commented  · 

We use google forms for applications. Depending on the input, we need to produce different answers. This could be easily solved by being able to use different templates, depending on the input. This also means being able to use multiple rules for notification.

• PaulPaul commented  · 

I use Google form for membership application for a non-profit group. It has save hours of work. I would l like to to be ale to send different information from the form to different board members so the flow of information is easy to read. It would be great if Form Publisher was able to create a way for multiple templates to be uses. Great Add-on...

• Rhas FreemanRhas Freeman commented  · 

I agree... I needed to use the paragraph and drop down box for a couple of my questions but had to create additional questions instead. Google manages our District email so it would be AWESOME to have additional features for forms. I am pleased with the new forms just wish there were a couple of additional features including the ability to change the font.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would fix one of my main issues with this app. I need a way for the form to be dynamic. Like if a user is under 18 to remove the sections that require a parent's information depending on the users age they select in the form. Please make this a feature.

• ElvyElvy commented  · 

This is my only request, to have multiple templates from One Form. Please get this developed as soon as possible. It would save me so much time.

• K SharifK Sharif commented  · 

Idea Posted · January 28, 2015
        planned · May 01, 2015

It's coming up to the anniversary of the suggestion, I was wondering if there was an update or how, apart from checking back here regularly that we find out when we can get to use this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have absolutely loved this add-on so far. If it could support multiple templates per form, my clients and I would be extremely appreciative. It would easily cut 40 minutes off each clients daily workflow.

• K SharifK Sharif commented  · 

It would be nice.
        We currently have a form with over 200+ questions, in a 'choose your own adventure' style (dependant on what answers they give, they get to get to answer different questions). So we use Form Publisher to send us a PDF summary of the most important information, but it would be good also to send the whole thing in a different email so that we can have the unabridged version should we need.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes Please!! Would love this!

• RigvedaRigveda commented  · 

Yes it would be nice if my form could fill in a full membership template using all markers and a membership card template using few of those markers, automatically

• Julian SanchezJulian Sanchez commented  · 

I support this request.

In our case we need to generate a document abstract from the form but also need to use the info to calculate in a spreadsheet the entered values in the form, soi we need both, docs and spreadsheet at one firm submit.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base