I suggest you ...

Allow FormPublisher to connect to data from pre-existing Google sheets responses

Allow FormPublisher to connect to data from pre-existing Google Sheets (Google Form responses), so that documents can be created from preexisting responses. Also, when the form is published, I noticed that the document does not populate with the name of the form and questions that the form asks. It only populates responses. Is there a way to change that?

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KAKKAK shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Davide LDavide L commented  · 

It would be just great

• Stefan C.Stefan C. commented  · 

I want respondents to be able to see all their responses in one spreadsheet even if they were submitted at different times.

• Brian LBrian L commented  · 

Any update on importing existing responses, so one doesn't have to do it manually?

• JSilvaJSilva commented  · 

I agree. I had a form responses that had the information from a form that was filled out several times, but for some unknown reason, FormPublisher didn't automatically generate those completed google docs from my template. I disabled FormPublisher for that particular google form, and then enabled it again. That cured the problem and the completed forms started generating the google docs with the answers again. But alas, I can't figure out a way to manually generate the latent answers contained in the form response database that didn't originally generate into a google doc. Those answers were gathered and stored, but not generated into the form. I fear I'll have to go through all 20 of them and reenter them manually into the google form to have them generate into a google doc. Ugh.

• BHBH commented  · 

I am having the same issue. I would like to take the pre-existing responses in Google Sheets (Google Form responses) and publish them into individual published forms. Please help!

Feedback and Knowledge Base