I suggest you ...

All form submits to same document (merge)

Instead of having one file per form submit created from the template, merge the new data to a new page in the very same document.
Why? Because you'd like to print all of the data.

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mille BarczykMille Barczyk shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Yes! Please!!! I am trying to create ONE slideshow with contributions from hundreds of people and I really need ONE file vs. 100 files with one slide each.

• Scout AnsgarsförsamlingenScout Ansgarsförsamlingen commented  · 

We frequently use forms for event registrations where we need to keep a paper copy of some of the records. being able to get everything in the same document would be extremely useful. Batch printiing of google docs is kind of a pain.

• ABEABE commented  · 

YES!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this feature would be MOST HELPFUL!!!

• yaugeryauger commented  · 

yes , i want this fuction

• robert colomborobert colombo commented  · 

Thsi Multile form merge into oune document would be very helpful from people that work for instance for NGO in humanitarian context and each of them have to fill sepearet parts of a longer report ..This would really be a game changing time saving solution!

• Rachel SmithRachel Smith commented  · 

yes, It would be great to have multiple forms add to the same document. To "build" a document from several form submissions

• RobertRobert commented  · 

this is above and beyond the feature I am most interested in it seems like the implementation would be simple as well thank you for considering this feedback.

Feedback and Knowledge Base