I suggest you ...

Using Bullets for checkbox items.

I would love for the markers used with checkboxes to show up in a bulleted list in my document template. It currently just puts a comma between each item and it makes it jumbled to read.

213 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StevenSteven commented  · 

I was just asking for something like this, I would love if all the box choices could be seen in the output with checkboxes in front of those that the user checked.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

A hearty YES! This is my primary reason for using FormPublisher. Without this feature it's does not function for my purposes of creating a bulleted document from form checkboxes.

• Shaun ManyweathersShaun Manyweathers commented  · 

Agree with the comments below. Please look into this feature ASAP.

My colleagues are, at times, missing important information on work requests as the sheet is poorly formatted into one long paragraph of what should be a bulleted list.

Many thanks!

• AndreaAndrea commented  · 

The way checkboxes are managed atm is not really satisfactory.
        At least Google Sheet puts a Coma and a Space bettween different answers.

Form publiher (I do not know why) just eliminates the space.
        As a consequence I somethimes find in my merged template a very long list of words only separated by coma. Totally unredeable.

Maybe the solution is easy on this one. Bye!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree! My number one item on my wishlist is to be able to format the list (e.g. bulleted) in my template.

• ChrisChris commented  · 

I think that It may be best if they do what they did with the grid, where they have the main question title and then the subsection answers that you can filter out.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, or any kind of formatting between the items would be wonderful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was just searching for how to fix this. I AGREE. It's hard to differientiate options when in paragraph form.

• Ryan SchasteenRyan Schasteen commented  · 

I'd love to see this look exactly like when you get the emailed copy of your submission from Google, with an option to show ALL checkbox items and whether they were checked or not.

• GlennGlenn commented  · 

If this means ensure document lists answers to checkbox questions in a bulleted fashion (or something other than the commas), I'll vote for it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base