I suggest you ...

More controls for publish to PDF

The option to save to PDF is wonderful, but I have a problem that some documents need to be saved in LANDSCAPE format to be viewed/read easily. I would like to suggest some additional control to allow PDFs to be in portrait, landscape, or "automatic." In addition, I would like to allow the option to "hide gridlines." These controls are available in Google Sheets's option to Download to PDF, and they would be good to have here in FormPublisher as well.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Padgett shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Corey Smith commented  · 

Yes, I need landscape too! When I print or download to PDF, I use the "Current Sheet", "Fit to Width", and "Landscape" options for perfect output. Can these controls be added to Form Publisher? Thx!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also have the need to publish the PDF in landscape, especially now that Forms Publisher supports sheets.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with this as well. You can get around the gridline issue by turning them off on the template document under "View".

• Rigveda commented  · 

Yes, my form generates a membership card and always shows portrait where as I want landscape mode without gridlines

Feedback and Knowledge Base