Feature requests

This platform is no longer active.

Please consult our new feature request page in our documentation.

Uservoice will be totaly disabled on November 20th.

Thank your for your understanding.

1. Generate templates per section in one form and dedicate it to a specific email address

When entering data into a form i want to be able to dedicate a template to a specific section. So say I have 4 sections I want to able to have one template for each section. I also want to be able to dedicate a section to a email address. Can it be possible to select which template file to email to which Person(email address) All of this in one form.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be helpful to be able to include the scores/grades/points that the form is capable of generating.

The google form will allow you to assign a point value to an answer of a question and I would like the google doc that is created from the template be able to show not only their answer but also the score for each question and if possible the totals per section and/or per form. That way if it were a multiple choice quiz, it could be sent to them graded.

Maybe be able to use a different type of marker to designate that you want the points instead of the answer and one that pulls the overall score. Like…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Form Publisher Support, We just purchased the year membership for our forms. Is it possible to have the form only generate if the report me

Form Publisher Support,

We just purchased the year membership for our forms. Is it possible to have the form only generate if the report meets a defined condition, such as: if report status is Awaiting Approval, it will not generate, but if the report status is Approved, it will generate.

We run into this problem because many reports are denied and sent back to the user. (The link to edit is attached in our emails. They go in and edit the form and submit it once again. Form publisher does not create a new generated one with the updated information…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a 'preview' link in the confirmation page that goes to the pdf

Create a 'preview' link in the confirmation page that takes you to the pdf. So users could click a link that would take them straight to their pdf without having to look it up separately on the google drive.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When passing multiple items to the document from a "check all that apply" answer, there should be some way to format or separate the items.

Let's say you wanted to list topping options for pizza. The user can check everything they might want on their pizza. Presently I see the options all strung together (Mushrooms Onions Peppers) and I would like to be able to add line breaks between each option.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Default Font Option for Form answers

When creating a Document template using the publisher generator it would be great if we could select a default color or even font for the answers so that they will stand out from the other generic type set of the form.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to request an enhancement where images can be inserted into documents?y

I would like to request an enhancement where images can be inserted into documents? For example, have a question where we can say "Select your logo" and have an image in the form, then have the logo that is suggested insert into the output document.

I have a paid license for Form Publisher under the username: mncadetprograms@gmail.com, however, we don't monitor the e-mail for that account so am sending you the message from this e-mail.

Here is an example of a form.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1vADuSwwoDMXzgzVEQwbGJqQ00?usp=sharing

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include a BCC option (instead of direct email) in the notification process

Currently, the notification can be sent to a list of recipients directly. The form designer may not want the survey participant to know that their response is sent to a group of people. A BCC (blind carbon copy) option will be good to hide the list of recipients from the survey participant.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow multiple responses to generate one multi-page document/slide show.

Have each response be in one google doc on its own page or on its own slide in google slides. For example, response A would be on slide 1 in the google slide and response B would be on slide 2.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Approval function with email correspondence between different users

The ability to route a submitted form to an email of an approver with the options to approve or decline the submitted form and then a follow up to the submitter if the form submission is approved or declined. At the same time to forward on the submission upon approval to another respective email for subsequent action.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. AppSheet

AppSheet. Take a look at it. One problem I see is that when you "Save" a form in AppSheet it will not trigger FormPublisher. It required (I'm assuming your triggers are set up this way) a "Submit" button rather than a "Save" button. The form doesn't publish.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add option to require multiple approvers

Instead of having a single person able to override all other approvers (1 approval = approval status), allow an option for multiple layers of approvers. I also really like the reply-all function when the Workflow option is off, but I want reply-all function when Workflow option is ON.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow confirmation emails after editing & re-submitting a response

1. A person submits a form

2. Receives a confirmation page with a link to edit the form , along with a PDF of their answers

3. Edits the form

4.They do not receive another confirmation email after re-submission.
    - Unless, the administrator (=creator of the form) goes into Form Publisher and clicks Regenerate File

Could you help advise on how the person could continue to receive their re-submitted forms?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. multiple markers of the same name.

Hi, i love this add on! It's fantastic. one problem I encountered was that there are multiple markers of the same name in my form, and in the template it seems to randomly choose one.

For example, I am collecting information about students and their parent contacts.

I have a question for a student: First Name
    and a question for the parent: First Name

In the template, it then has Student Information: <<First Name>>, and it sometimes populates that with the parent first name. I've renamed the questions to Student First Name & Parent First Name but this seems clunky…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. you fix the add on! It's has not been working all week!

When submitting a form on Google Drive it submits the form correctly and adds it to my results spreadsheet. However the Google Form Publisher does not generate a doc and no longer adds the link to the doc onto my results spreadsheet anymore! We use this daily. Will this be fixed soon?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. refresh when edit response

When people edit their responses, refresh the existing doc and do not generate a new doc.
    In that way the number of generated documentes will stay equal to the number of responses in the spreadsheet.
    This functionality is particular interesting in combination with your AwesomeTables script.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow for multiple lines in answer fields

Allow for multiple lines in an answer field such as a drop down list.
    This:
    Bob
    123 bob lane st
    Bob town, US

Rather than:
    Bob 123 bob lane st Bob town, US

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create a pdf in landscape page orientation

The spreadsheet I'm trying to populate is in landscape page orientation, not portrait. IT would be great if there was an option to switch the orientation of the end-result PDF

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggestions on electronic signature development

There are a few requests on this that aren't specific.

It would be profoundly useful to either open the platform, perhaps by creating an API, or point to available open source scripts that would advance to this platform. There seem to be a few approaches to connecting this service to a 3rd party eSignature API service, where either a template could be called or triggered. I use Signnow for it's value driven pricing model, however any integration with an eSignature service would make the any pricing model that much more attractive.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base