Feature requests

This platform is no longer active.

Please consult our new feature request page in our documentation.

Uservoice will be totaly disabled on November 20th.

Thank your for your understanding.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a hidden email field

Currently, my form has a section where the user selects their department head's email address so that person will receive a copy of the request. Ideally, the list would be people's names and the hidden field would be their email address. Then, when the form is submitted your program would look at the hidden field for the email address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. create an API to accept incoming form data and automate Submit

I have data collected in a Firebase database, I would like to trigger a Firebase Cloud function to load this data into a form (via Firebase Apps Script Connector ) and have the submit form button pressed automatically. This would allow for automatic creation of documents based on events (ie. saving of data) within Firebase database.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. using Form Publisher to create reports from existing Google Sheets document

I am looking at using Form Publisher in our work environment. However, part of our workflow involves imported .csv files exported from an outside form. Is it possible to do a batch run of spreadsheet data using Form Publisher? I see that I have the option to "regenerate files" when I look at the Form Publisher options within a form, but is there something like that within Google Sheets?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One template or spreadsheet created per person for multiple form submissions.

Make a way where if a person submits a form multiple times that only one template or spreadsheet is created versus a new one each time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Disable comment notifications in the generated document

Disable comment notifications in the generated document. When a document is created and individuals notified, when they edit the document (which is what I'd like them to be able to do), I receive a notification of every edit they make. I know this can be turned off on the generated document via 'Comment -> Notifications', but can a script be added to turn this off as a default on newly generated documents?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Duplicate Titles

I have created a form that has duplicate titles, we have the same questions that may or may not be required depending on the answer to an initial question. When creating the Form Publisher Template, I am needing to differentiate the two answers. It would make sense to put "OR" in the template so it would know where to pull the answer based on which question they answered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enter into tables

Using the grid response tool of Forms, have Form Publisher populate a table which recreates the grid.

For our purposes, it is basically to create a way to block times off for scheduling. The grid uses time slots on the Y axis with days of the week on the X axis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A subscription plan for non-profit organisation using this service app

Hope there will be a plan for non-profit organisation to subscribe, just like Google at Work for NPOs, free subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get forms to pass junk/phishing filters

Google is now blocking any of the forms I complete because they are not meeting their scam filter. I have approved and labeled as not junk multiple times and getting no results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tell us when you break functionality.

We use this for a highly visible and important process but I am disappointed that at least twice now when you've updated the product., it stopped working and no one was notified. It makes us look like we're not responsive to our customers. Can't you just email the installer when you push out an update that requires new permissions instead of surprising us with it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link the responses sheet to another table to put automatic informations in the generated document

Link the responses sheet to another table to put automatic informations in the generated document
    Ex : in the form you put only a client number, in a separated sheet you have the informations "client number", "name", "adress" etc...
    In the document generated, it autofill the informations of the client associated to the client number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Checkbox Grid

It would be nice if (for the checkbox grid style questions) you could use markers for either the columns or the rows. Currently you can only put markers on the rows and form publisher will put what columns they selected in the response. This would be really useful if you had many rows and only a few columns and you wanted the answers to the rows not the columns.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have an option for the add-on NOT to create a template file along with the pdf output file everytime a form is submitted.

It just creates to many files in the output folder, I just want to see the pdf's ive created with my form, having the template there as well is necessary since i'll be using only the master template file.

Thanks ! great add-on

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Print tags only if the value is not empty

Print tags only if the value is not empty.
    Now if the value is empty, however, print a blank line in the document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Location tracker to see where people are in the world - this is

Location Tracker - this will be helpful so we know where people are in the world and to abide by the new GDPR laws.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Save Progress

I would like to see the data each user enters saved as they advance from section to section/page to page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integrate with Google Maps API and input address based on location or user input. Awesome!

We use our form for reservations, if you could bring in the Maps APi, our users could choose a location on a map.. That would make it so awesome.. please consider this as an option. Very cool for reservations and other address verification. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. starting over

Is it possible to make it so that we don't have to go back to the ADD-ONS drop down every time we want to switch between TEMPLATE, DESTINATION FOLDER, SHARING, ETC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable the publisher to generate multiple sheets dependent upon an option chosen in the form

I am a teacher, and I have created a google form to track the services that I give my students. I would love for form publisher to be able to generate a separate log for each student. My form is set up so that I choose "service provided to..." and pick the student as one of my questions. It would be great if the publisher could organize these services so that when I click on Billy, all of the responses for Billy go onto one sheet (or a tab within one mass sheet would work as well), but if I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable Auto Table of Contents in Publisher

Currently in Word there is the ability for the creation of an automatic table of contents which is very handy when creating larger documents. Unfortunately this function is not available in Publisher and table of contents can only be created manually. The idea is simply that this function can be enabled in Publisher to assist in easily creating Table of Contents particularly for those larger documents and booklets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base