Feature requests

This platform is no longer active.

Please consult our new feature request page in our documentation.

Uservoice will be totaly disabled on November 20th.

Thank your for your understanding.

1. Checkbox selections

My form has checkboxes where my clients can select multiple options. I want those selections to be added on a Quote form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Form Publisher so that it complies with GDPR from 25th May 2018

Update the email address disclosure when "sharing" generated documents so that the email field is set to "bcc" by default when there is more than one recipient. This ensures compliance with the new GDPR and will secure privacy of personal data as now required by EU Law.

Irrespective of how many votes that this idea collects, this modification request should be a PRIORITY to ensure that customers are not compromised by the failure of software to guarantee privacy as required by law.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need unprotected PDF generated file

We are not allow to sign PDF FormPublisher generated document with Adobe Acrobat reader. Please could you unprotected it. Or allow to add sign. Thanks a lot for your great app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Publish as Draft

Some forms I am building are very complex and it would be great to be able to Publish (Draft) allowing me to save what I have filled in so far and then come back to complete my form at a later time. My forms could have up to 7 different pages of inputs broken out by document section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. in slides, check if an answer is a youtube URL link, show it as a embedded video

i need a way to embed youtube files easily through formpubliser

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have an answer visible throughout the form

Have a question at the beginning of the form and have the answer visible throughout the remainder of the form.

Example:
    We use forms to finalize contracts, that requires a serial number of the equipment to be finalized, having that serial number visible throughout the form would help allot. We use a tablet to finalize and people can be called away, distracted or want to have multiple tabs open to finalize multiple pieces of equipment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Markers in header and/or footer

It would be very helpful if markers worked in the header and/or footer of a template so if it runs onto two (or more) pages, there is an identifying marker on each page such as <<Timestamp>>_<<Last Name>>.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable the use of array formulas with FormPublisher

At the moment if you try to use an array formula within a FormPublisher template, after the copy of the template is made the array formulas break and a #REF error is returned. Would be great if array formulas worked as expected with the publisher.

Cheers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make generated Google Docs link downloadable as Word doc file

Right now the Doc links come in email in format that opens the file in browser docs.google.com/document/d/FILE-ID/edit?usp=drivesdk

but if the last portion is changed from "edit?usp=drivesdk" to "export?format=doc" the file downloads to computer right away, thus bypassing the web version. There should be an option to allow direct doc file export from the email notification link. There are other formats that can be exported to as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow FarmPublisher to Split PDF

I would like to see FormPublisher give the option to split the pdf's it generates. I have a single form that ends up having to be split into two sheets. Would be great if form publish could do this itself! :D

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Process Markdown

Process markdown (links, bullets, character formatting) for the new doc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Email notifications received are mark read as default

Hi there! Is there a reason why all email notifications I received from formpublisher are all read? It confuses me which are those I have read and which are those un-read. hmmmm... hope to receive your clarifications. thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Re-generate all responses (merge or individual)

Have the option of selecting *all* previous responses and generating either one document combining all of them as separate pages, or being able to regenerate all of the previous responses.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Extend the mail template edit zone. Right now not help for large mails

I need more space for viewing my email response to my clients, with the html code and the body its impossible in 2 or 3 lines to see what happens in big picture.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to send form responses into specified google slides

After submitting a response, the form would upload as a google slide into a specific folder. For example, for teachers submitting a response about a specific student, the response would then go into that students slide deck creating an online slide portfolio.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Checkbox Grid output: Both Row AND Column "titles" should be pulled in from the form. Not just Columns.

Ability to display the "title" of the selected Row, not just the "title" of the Column of a Checkbox grid.

This way, when a grid row is left empty, the output document doesn't display that row (leaves empty). De-cluttering the output document.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. photo upload NOT via G suite

In order to upload a file or photo right now I have to purchase Gsuite - a whole business platform including many nice things.. that I dont need..

Just need the file upload feature.. Thats it.. Please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Insert a copy of PDF created with Form Publisher in Google Calendar (date and hour were inserted on the form)

If your form request a date and hour for an appointment it would be great if this event could be automatically inserted into Google Calender with the PDF attached.
    (Es. User insert name, cell, date and hour on Google Form > Form Publisher creates a DOC and PDF File (as you already do now), Form Publisher sends a copy of PDF to the user's mail AND NOW THE IDEA IS THAT FORM PUBLISHER ALSO ADDS THIS APPOINTMENT TO GOOGLE CALENDAR (Date, Hour, PDF and the Title could be set up with the name of the client + other selected fields

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. split each form page into separate tab on a sheet

I'd like to have users fill out one form and then export the results of each page of the form into a separate tab in a linked spreadsheet so I can transform the data later.
    Alternatively, if I could use the title of a page as a marker, I could jury rig something

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Compete with WebMerge

I've just recently discovered FormPublisher, and it is outstanding - I've been looking for something with similar capabilities in the G Suite ecosystem for a while.

If you had an API for the data input side (instead of just Google Forms), you could compete with WebMerge quite successfully. Your most expensive package is peanuts compared with what they charge, and you're doing almost the same thing. If you ported an API to Zapier, IFTTT, etc., you could significantly expand your user base and revenue.

Thank you for the good work, and good luck if you decide to consider this suggestion.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 14 15

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base